Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Why another blog?

I've decided to keep a more organized list of things we read and learn about. I'm trying to follow the lessons from "Letter of the Week" however, I haven't been able to find all the books that are recommended. So we'll make do with whatever we find in our local library.

Since Sean is currently into the letter B, the color Yellow and the number 2. This is where we'll start. We went through the letter A, the color Red and the number 1, but I didn't blog about them in any organized manner. Hopefully, I'll be a bit more disciplined this time round.

I'm not even sure whether we can follow the lessons from Letter of the Week on a weekly basis. This is because from my experience with the letter A, Sean can be rather obsessive about it for a very long time... I can't quite remember how many months it was. Oh well, this is what a blog is all about, isn't it? So that we can record it down and look back at what we've done later on.

2 comments:

  1. marlina ! great thinking and good job !
    you put me to shame :(
    I borrowed books, read them a couple of times, stashed them away, book drop them (with fines) and havent been to the library for AGES ! gulp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, Its a great post and interesting too. Its really to feel such experience.


    children books

    ReplyDelete